As Thanksgiving draws near, the Fall spirit seems to become more and more heightened every day. This look is a dramatic yet neutral way that you can spice it up during the final days of the fall season! The soft browns and champagne colors add warmth to the look while the olive shade on the lid adds a Fall transitioning into Winter vibe. I hope you guys like this look as much as I do! Good Luck!
1. Start off by prepping your lids with a primer before applying any eyeshadow.
2. Apply a matte medium-brown color to your outer-corner and crease. (This will be used as a transition shade.)
3. Then apply a dark shimmery brown color to your outer-corner, crease, and lower lash line over the matte medium-brown.
4. To add a cool hue to the look, apply a golden-olive shadow to the lid.
5. Then add a champagne color to the inner corner of your eyes. Then apply a slightly shimmery white shade to the brow-bone as a highlight.
6. Apply black winged liner and line your eyes with a brown eyeliner.
7. Lastly, apply any mascara of your choice.
Wet your brush with water or Fix+ when applying any sparkly, bright, or shimmery colors. This enhances the color and makes it stay on much longer.
Adela Tiffany ❤
Primer(Step 1): Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Crease and Outer Corner(Step 2): Makeup Forever eyeshadow in Brown 98
Crease and Outer Corner(Step 3): Urban Decay Eyeshadow in West
Lid Color(Step 4): Coastal Scents Eyeshadow in Gypsy Gold
Inner Corner(Step 5): Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
Brow Bone(Step 5): Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Broken
Eyeliner(Step 6): Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Mascara(Step 7): L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in 305 Black