This is the perfect smokey eye. It isn't too dark or too light. The fake eyelashes are always optional but if you want more drama you can always add them like I did. I hope you guys like this pictorial!
1. Prep your lids with a white primer before applying any eyeshadow.
2. Apply a matte medium-brown color to your outer-corner and crease.
3. Then apply a deep matte black over the medium brown and blend well. Using a very fine brush, apply this color to the lash line.
4. To brighten the look apply a nude/champagne color to the inner corner or your eyes and your lids.
5. Then apply a matte white shadow to your brow bone as a highlight and blend with the rest of the shadows.
6. Add a thin line of cat-eye eyeliner on the lash line to give the illusion of thicker lashes.
7. Apply any volumizing mascara of your choice.
(8.)Optional: Add fake eyelashes for an extra glam-factor.
Using a white or skin toned primer makes it easier to apply dark or colored shades and allows the color to be brighter.
Wet your brush when applying any sparkly, bright, or shimmery colors. This enhances the color and makes it stay on much longer.
Adela Tiffany ❤